Start: Monday, May 04, 2020
End: Thursday, May 07, 2020
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) showcases leading-edge technology for offshore drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection. OTC is the world's foremost event for the development of offshore resources. The conference attracts attendees and exhibiting companies from around the globe. Trade Commissionaires from various counties will be present and available to discuss export opportunities. The Nova Scotia Department of Energy and Mines is leading the NS delegation in organizing and planning of Nova Scotia’s presence at OTC 2020 – it is a business and networking opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Benefits for participating Nova Scotia Companies:
- Registration fee includes exhibitor badges
- Opportunity to connect with Trade Commissioners from various countries
- Access to hotel block booking at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Early bird rate prior to Feb. 7
- Full access to Nova Scotia booth for meetings and refreshments
- Company name included on NS booth panels and opportunity to showcase promotional materials
- Invitations to networking events, breakfast sessions and other important events
- Listing in official OTC Show Guide and on the website
- Company profile in the Nova Scotia Delegate booklet
- Over 60,000 + energy professionals from over 100 counties will be present
New this year, an Exporter Growth Program for new companies!
Has your company been interested in the opportunities in the Gulf of Mexico and you want to explore this market for the first time? If you have never attended OTC, or it has been awhile since your company considered this market, please contact us and find out why this program will work for you.
Successful applicants to the program will receive access to a consultant to assist in facilitating and coordinating business opportunities in the Gulf of Mexico oil and gas market.
Interested in Attending?
For more information and registration forms, please contact:
John Kean – A/Manager
Department of Energy and Mines
Do you have an energy or clean technology product or service you'd like to showcase?
CALL FOR PRESENTERS: VENTURE DAY AT OTC 2020
The Canadian Consulate in Houston is looking for innovative Canadian companies in the energy and clean technology sectors to showcase their technologies by presenting at the Rice Alliance VENTURE DAY AT OTC, scheduled for May 4, 2020 in Houston, Texas.
Date: Monday, May 4, 2020
Time: Noon – 5:00 PM
Location: Offshore Technology Conference, NRG Arena, Houston, Texas
The Rice Alliance will present 50 of the most promising emerging energy technology companies at the 2020 Offshore Technology Conference, one of the ten largest industry conferences in the United States. These tech companies will stem from diverse areas across the energy sector and stage of development. The event offers a great opportunity for OTC attendees to learn more about these emerging technologies and businesses and enables potential partnerships and investment opportunities.
Selected companies will get to:
- Pitch to industry leaders, operators, service companies, venture capital investors, angel investors, venture capitalists, and others.
- Meet with investors and industry during Office Hours. Office Hours are introductory, 1-on-1 meetings with venture capitalists, corporate investors, operators, independents, and service companies in a speed networking format.
- Attend the OTC on Monday, May 4th, 2020
- Attend the networking reception with investors and industry
~ 11:30 am to 12:30 pm: Lunch & Networking
~ 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm: Industry/Investor Office Hours (Speed Networking)
~ 2:00 to 4:30 pm: Company Pitches
~ 4:30 to 5:30 pm: Networking Reception & Company Showcase
- Contact Maria Bofill at the Canadian Consulate in Houston via Maria.Bofill@international.gc.ca if you would like an application to participate in this program. The Canadian Consulate in Houston will submit the applications received to Rice Alliance, which will evaluate the applications and select the companies that will present at the Forum. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 5:00 PM (CST) ON FRIDAY, MARCH 6th, 2020.
- Company submissions will be evaluated by a panel of technology experts within the industry, and selection announcements will be made by Friday, March 20.
- There is no cost for Canadian companies to apply or to present.
Trade Commissionner -Déléguée Commerciale
Consulate of Canada / Consulat du Canada
A secure link to access the Nova Scotia Hotel Block Booking will be provided upon confirmation of registration with the delegation.
$700 CAD First Delegate
$400 CAD 2nd and Additional Delegates
Airfare, accommodation, meals and incidentals are the responsibility of the Delegate.