Accelerating Cleantech Innovation in Oil & Gas
On January 18, 2022, the Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN), in collaboration with Canada Cleantech Alliance, is launching the “Accelerating Cleantech Innovation in Oil & Gas” program.
The program is designed to help companies in Canada’s oil and gas sector as well as Canada’s cleantech innovators (TRL 2-5) develop the knowledge, tools and skills required to design, purchase and implement cleantech innovations that will help reduce the oil & gas sector’s environmental impact. “Accelerating Cleantech Innovation in Oil & Gas” will include a competitive cleantech venture selection process, a mentorship program and tailored training for the selected ventures (“Innovation in oil & gas” and a pitch training).
Key Dates & Program MIlestones (virtual program)
1. The program kick-off will take place on January 18, 11 AM - 12:30 PM MT (1 PM - 2:30 PM EST) with the “Cleantech Opportunities in Oil & Gas” webinar co-hosted by CRIN and CanadaCleantech Alliance. Register here.
2. The webinar is followed by “The Cleantech Start-up Cycle” webinar on January 20 11 AM - 12 PM MT (1 PM - 2 PM EST). Register here
3. January/February 2022: Application period for cleantech companies (TRL 2-5) with solutions in one or more of CRIN’s seven Technology Theme Areas
4. March 2022: Innovation in oil & gas training for selected ventures
5. April 2022: Pitch Training
6. April 2022: Pitch Session
7. April 2022: Mentorship Program launch
● Cleantech Companies that have solutions for or are interested in learning about opportunities in the oil & gas sector
● Cleantech ecosystem multipliers, e.g. representatives from accelerators, government agencies, etc.
● Oil & Gas Producers / Companies from other sectors that are interested in cleantech
Stay tuned for further details.
Questions? Please contact :
Maike Althaus, Executive Director, Canada Cleantech Alliance, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (647) 984 0618
Janice Harvey, Membership Engagement, Outreach & Communications Coordinator, Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN) I Réseau d’innovation pour les ressources propres (RIRP), email@example.com, +1.403.640.9431
About the Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN)
CRIN is a pan-Canadian network focused on ensuring Canada’s energy resources can be sustainably developed and integrated into the global energy supply. By identifying industry challenges, we create a market pull to accelerate commercialization and wide spread clean technology adoption by bringing together industries, entrepreneurs, investors, academia, governments and many others.
About CanadaCleantech Alliance
As a Canadian non-profit organization, Canada Cleantech leverages provincial and territorial strengths and expertise to be the reference for the cleantech sector nationwide. Its network extends to 20+ cleantech industry associations and accelerators representing over 2,000 cleantech manufacturers, innovators, investors, industry adopters and researchers across the country.