The Smart Grid Innovation Network Canada Inc. (SGIN) is seeking interest from Canadian companies and organizations to participate in a Canadian Energy Mission to one of Europe’s leading events for energy innovation and business. The mission will be centered around ENLIT Europe Conference & Trade Show which will be held in Milan, Italy from November 30th- December 3rd, 2021.
The Smart Grid Innovation Network Canada Inc. (SGIN) is seeking interest from Canadian companies and organizations to participate in a business mission to one of Europe’s leading events for energy innovation and business. The mission will be centered around ENLIT Europe Conference & Trade Show which will be held in Milan, Italy from November 30th- December 3 rd, 2021.
This is a unique opportunity for a select group of companies to showcase their capabilities and solutions to an international audience made up of key decision- makers and professionals within Canadian National Pavilion. In conjunction with the Enlit Europe Conference and Trade Show, participants will also be able to take part in one site visit with the potential of an additional site visit to either Norway or Switzerland. The additional site visit is dependent on availability, travel restrictions and interest from the SGIN group attendees.
What is ENLIT?
Enlit is the new unifying brand for Clarion Energy's series of Utility Week & POWERGEN brands. Under one umbrella, the international event brings together all sub-sectors of the global energy transition hosting representatives from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants, start-ups, and system integrators covering the entire smart energy value chain.
Sectors and Clients Targeted:
Companies providing technologies and solutions for the energy systems of the future, driven by decarbonisation and energy efficiency: smart energy; smart transport; smart city; smart communities; AI; IoT; Internet of Energy; Big Data; teleservice; monitoring; automation; production and transportation of power; energy performance solutions; energy storage; batteries; decentralized generation assets, renewable energy.
The mission aims to showcase the expertise and capabilities of Canadian companies and organizations to increase and accelerate the development of international business opportunities. The mission offers a unique opportunity to meet top-level European energy professionals, form new relationships to conduct business, and to drive new projects forward.
The 2021, the Enlit Europe Conference & Trade Show Program includes the following mission features:
• In-market country and trade mission briefings.
• Full-day energy conferences in Milan, Italy
• The opportunity for Canadian companies to showcase their technology to an international audience made up of key decision-makers and professionals.
• 130 sqm flagship stand that will host up to 25 companies and partners.
• Access to exhibition floor and space for meetings.
• In-market Trade Commissioners in Europe that will provide you with direct assistance, promote company material and connect your company to qualified industry players.
• Organization of pre-event webinars, sales-pitch and B2B session with major European buyers.
• One-day site visit to a power lab in Milan.
• Social media campaign prior to and during the event.
• Business networking events.
• Access to other Canadian exhibitors.
Deadline to submit your Expression of Interest is Sept. 13th, 2021.
Please click here for more information.
Please click here to submit your Expression of Interest.