Placing young Canadians in roles in the natural resources sector.
- Legal entities incorporated or registered in Canada, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Indigenous organizations and groups.
- Provincial, territorial, regional and municipal governments and their departments and agencies.
- Wage subsidy of $25,000 per intern hired, or up to $32,000 for youth hired who are furthest from employment.
- Relevant and meaningful work experiences which will grow the talent pool for the Canadian natural resource sectors.
- Access to highly qualified individuals with the skills to meet the needs of the knowledge economy.
- Support and innovation for the use of clean technologies and process in the Natural Resource sectors.
- Between 15 and 30 years old at the start of the internship.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status.
- Learn advanced skills from career related work experiences.
- Previous participants can re-apply to further experience.
- Work experience opportunities up to 12 months.
- Contribute to the clean economy.
- Paid internships!
Please click here to learn more!