Start: as soon as possible
Duration: approximately 3-4 weeks
Scope: multiple vessel deliveries New Orleans to St. John’s, NL
Minimum Mandatory Training Requirements
- CoC Certificate of competency for position
- STCW Basic Safety
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Crafts other than Fast Rescue Craft
- STCW Vessel Personnel with Security Responsibilities
- Valid Transport Canada issued Seafarer Medical
- Marine First Aid
- WHMIS 2015
- Valid passport
To Apply: Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply, in confidence, to email@example.com with position of interest noted in subject heading. Please include a current CV, covering letter and copies of valid licenses and training certificates. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We can only accept applications from individuals who are eligible to work in Canada.
About Horizon Maritime
Connect to Extraordinary Opportunity
Our innovative and energetic crews are the foundation of our ongoing success. We offer competitive wages and industry leading benefits that will ensure your ongoing security, health, comfort, and preparedness in a challenging and exciting marine industry.
Our commitment to safety, the environment and industry-leading management systems are supported by our:
- DNVGL Issued Document of Compliance to the International Safety Management Code
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Transport Canada issued License to operate a Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service
- Compliance to the Maritime Labour and Convention 2006 (MLC 2006, and 2014 amendments)
- Member of Green Marine
We are an equal opportunity employer and support the development of our people through training and mentoring. We also work closely with many Universities and Colleges in Canada to create meaningful opportunities for students and graduates both on and offshore.
See your full potential realized; be a part of our mission to achieve the extraordinary.