CALL FOR PRESENTERS: VENTURE DAY AT OTC 2020
The Canadian Consulate in Houston is looking for innovative Canadian companies in the energy and clean technology sectors to showcase their technologies by presenting at the Rice Alliance VENTURE DAY AT OTC, scheduled for May 4, 2020 in Houston, Texas.
Date: Monday, May 4, 2020
Time: Noon – 5:00 PM
Location: Offshore Technology Conference, NRG Arena, Houston, Texas
The Rice Alliance will present 50 of the most promising emerging energy technology companies at the 2020 Offshore Technology Conference, one of the ten largest industry conferences in the United States. These tech companies will stem from diverse areas across the energy sector and stage of development. The event offers a great opportunity for OTC attendees to learn more about these emerging technologies and businesses and enables potential partnerships and investment opportunities.
Selected companies will get to:
- Pitch to industry leaders, operators, service companies, venture capital investors, angel investors, venture capitalists, and others.
- Meet with investors and industry during Office Hours. Office Hours are introductory, 1-on-1 meetings with venture capitalists, corporate investors, operators, independents, and service companies in a speed networking format.
- Attend the OTC on Monday, May 4th, 2020
- Attend the networking reception with investors and industry
~ 11:30 am to 12:30 pm: Lunch & Networking
~ 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm: Industry/Investor Office Hours (Speed Networking)
~ 2:00 to 4:30 pm: Company Pitches
~ 4:30 to 5:30 pm: Networking Reception & Company Showcase
- Contact Maria Bofill at the Canadian Consulate in Houston via Maria.Bofill@international.gc.ca if you would like an application to participate in this program. The Canadian Consulate in Houston will submit the applications received to Rice Alliance, which will evaluate the applications and select the companies that will present at the Forum. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 5:00 PM (CST) ON FRIDAY, MARCH 6th, 2020.
- Company submissions will be evaluated by a panel of technology experts within the industry, and selection announcements will be made by Friday, March 20.
- There is no cost for Canadian companies to apply or to present.
Trade Commissionner -Déléguée Commerciale
Consulate of Canada / Consulat du Canada