Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions’ core competencies are in environmental remediation, environmental sciences, permitting & compliance services, public infrastructure, geotechnical & materials, and facility operations. We employ permanent staff in each region of Canada, including hydrogeologists, environmental, geological, civil, and geotechnical engineers, and environmental scientists and technician/technologist support personnel.
Wood Met-Ocean Services include:
• Weather Forecasting (Marine & Terrestrial)
• Met-Ocean Monitoring
• Met-Ocean Modeling
• Ocean Observatory Design, Maintenance
• Environmental Data Management
• Ice Management
• Marine Research
• Environmental Assessment
• Environmental Effects Monitoring
• Engineering Design Basis: establish criteria for rig suitability; assess met-ocean forces on marine infrastructure; determine thresholds for sub-sea inspection; conduct statistical analysis of extreme events; swell and wave persistence analyses; other engineering-related analyses