Cox & Palmer is a full-service law firm with offices in all major centers of Atlantic Canada. Our 200 lawyers provide advice to individuals and businesses in a broad range of sectors across all major industries.
Our energy and natural resources lawyers provide comprehensive commercial and regulatory advice to major oil and gas projects, exploration and production companies, service companies, pipe laying companies, regulatory agents and governments.
Cox & Palmer offers advice in these key services areas:
• Development agreements, operating agreements, benefit plans
• Royalty, fiscal and governmental negotiations
• Regulated rate structures and service conditions
• Hearings and selection processes relating to resource development projects
• Environmental assessments, approvals, regulation and compliance
• Farm in/farm out agreements
• Land tenure issues in the Canadian Offshore
• Inter-owner issues including unitization and other joint operation issues
• Project labour agreements and related issues
• Construction issues relating to development of energy projects
• Tax and corporate structuring
• Procurement and construction issues
• Real property leasing and acquisition
• Labour and employment
• Debt and equity financing
• Privacy and access to information
At Cox & Palmer, we believe that strong client relationships are the foundation for great results. With excellence in client service a number one priority, we deliver timely legal solutions built on a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and top quality work.