Start: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 10:00
End: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 11:00
Energy NL will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, July 20, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. (NDT) for members registered or interested in the Atlantic Canada Delegation to Offshore Northern Seas 2022 in Stavanger, Norway. Tone Nymoen, Canadian Trade Commissioner to Norway, will be participating to inform on services being offered by that office in support of this event.
This webinar will provide details on:
• The Atlantic Canada delegation program
• The ONS program and services offered to Canadian companies
• Logistics and travel
Registration for this webinar is required by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 19th and can be done here.
Energy NL, along with the governments of Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia, are coordinating an Atlantic Canadian delegation to Offshore Northern Seas (ONS) August 29 – September 1, 2022.
ONS 2022 will showcase the latest innovations in the energy industry and provide a platform for the presentation of political, economic and technological issues and trends in oil and gas, and renewable energy. This year, ONS has an additional venue dedicated to low-carbon and renewable energy which includes a series of sessions focused on offshore wind, hydrogen, carbon capture and storage, solar energy, and battery/energy storage.
For Atlantic Canada, ONS participation provides the opportunity to:
• Showcase Atlantic Canada’s energy supply and services capability and
technologies to the international energy industry
• Build networks and establish contacts
• Participate in B2B meetings
• Lay the groundwork for future partnerships and collaboration
• Highlight Atlantic Canada’s energy industry opportunities
• Promote the Atlantic region with investors and new partners
• Gain access to the decision makers, technical specialists and more
For additional background, please click here.