Start: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 12:48
End: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 08:00
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saint John Trade & Convention Centre
1 Market Square, Saint John, New Brunswick
NB Power, along with the two advanced small modular reactor (aSMR) proponents, ARC Clean Energy Canada (ARC Canada) and Moltex Energy, will be presenting an interactive and inclusive supply chain event on June 14, 2022 with support from key partners.
This event will support the development of an aSMR supply chain and skilled workforce in the province of New Brunswick. It is part of overall efforts to ensure suppliers are prepared to participate in future clean energy opportunities.
Event registration is open to New Brunswick organizations ONLY until May 30. If the delegate maximum is not reached by then, companies from outside of the province will be given the opportunity to participate. This event is offered FREE OF CHARGE.
Key components of the event include:
- Progress updates from Moltex and ARC Canada
- Interactive breakout sessions titled Fit for SMR, Industry Support and Indigenous Partnerships
- Information about supply chain opportunities and timelines
- Supplier training and capacity building recommendations
- Inclusive conversations about Indigenous participation
- Dedicated time for discussion and networking