Start: Monday, May 02, 2022
End: Thursday, May 05, 2022
The Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources and Renewables is planning to organize a delegation of Nova Scotia companies to attend the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2022 in Houston, Texas, pending the relaxation of Covid restrictions.
OTC is a business and networking opportunity you won’t want to miss! OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Its’ large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs will meet to develop business partnerships and learn about the latest advances in the ocean sector.
Complementary to the trade show at OTC, a technical program provides the opportunity to investigate the leading-edge technology for ocean energy, including exploration, production, wind, hydrogen and environmental protection. OTC is the world's foremost event for the development of offshore resources. The conference attracts attendees and exhibiting companies from around the globe.
Please visit https://2022.otcnet.org/technical-program?&filters.STREAM=technical-%2F-poster-session-1&searchgroup=B8C6EFC9-2022-technical-program to explore the many technical sessions being hosted.
2022 Business Opportunities:
• meeting opportunities organized through Export Development Canada and Trade Commissioners focusing on Mexico, Colombia, and Guyana.
• East Coast Canada Reception: Hosted by Newfoundland and Labrador Oil and Gas Industries Association (Noia)
• Due to delays in planning caused by Covid, more opportunities to be announced in the coming weeks
Benefits of joining the NS Delegation
• Show badges are free to two representatives per company (additional ones can be purchased)
• Work out of the Nova Scotia booth at the show
• There will be one meeting room and space available for meetings
• Company name recognition on booth panel
• Space to display your literature and business cards
• Access to hotel block booking at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
• Listing in the official OTC Show Guide and on the website
• Company profile in our NS Booth Booklet
Flight Fee $1400 CAD Estimate only for Air Canada, return ticket from Halifax. Delegates are responsible for there own travel arrangements. NS Block Hotel Rate for Bookings is due April 13th, 2022.
For off peak days, April 29th/30th and May 5th/6th rates are $145 (1 bedroom) - $159 USD (Suite). This rate is non-transferable and non-cancellable. Peak days during the show, rates are $185 (1 bedroom)-$199 USD (Suite) plus applicable taxes.
The first night room/tax (17.7% which includes the State Recovery Fee of 0.7%) is due 14 days prior to the arrival date.
Interested in Attending? For additional information and registration, please email: Linde Greening – Business Development Executive, Natural Resources and Renewables at Linde.Greening@novascotia.ca
Deadline is April 8, 2022