Start: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
End: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Should the energy transition be driven by the free market or by policymakers?
- Should emissions reductions ultimately be driven by producers & suppliers or the commercial & domestic consumers of energy?
- How can we meet the anticipated demand growth in energy whilst slashing emissions?
Citizens Energy Congress (taking place virtually, June 15, 16) is committed to helping reset the energy agenda by asking the difficult questions and putting future low-carbon energy at the forefront of business planning and growth strategies.
Over two days, the Congress will provide a uniquely balanced debate between a broad audience of stakeholders from across the energy value chain, from energy industry professionals and policy-makers to investors and civil society.
Global speakers from Baker Hughes, OGCI, EnBW and Carbon Tracker are among the thought-leaders who will challenge the concepts and constraints of the existing energy models and foster consensus-driven foundations for a low carbon energy system.
View the latest agenda and speaker line-up.
Providing a platform for opinions to be heard on a global scale, the Citizens Energy Congress will inform strategic decision making and connect leaders from across the value chain to forge new partnerships, challenge opinions and define the future energy roadmap.
- Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Former Danish Prime Minister & Former CEO of Save the Children
- Mele Kolo Kyari, Group Managing Director, NNPC
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman and CEO, Baker Hughes
- Bob Dudley, Chairman, Oil and Gas Climate Initiative
- Dr. Frank Mastiaux, CEO, EnBW
- Prof. Jeffrey Sachs, Director, Center for Sustainable Development & President, Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- Peggy Liu, Chairperson, Joint US-China Collaboration on Clean Energy
- Mark Campanale, Founder and Executive Chair, Carbon Tracker
Book your pass today
To register or learn more, visit the Citizens Energy Congress website. Show your commitment to net-zero.