Start: Sunday, June 06, 2021
End: Wednesday, June 09, 2021
The Canadian Nuclear Society will host its 40th Annual Conference from June 6 to 9, 2021. This conference provides a forum for communicating progress, achievements and new ideas across a broad range of nuclear technology areas. Topics of interest are listed on the following page. Out of an abundance of caution in view of the COVID-19 situation, the conference will be held virtually.
The conference will feature:
- Plenary sessions with invited speakers, addressing significant industry developments;
- An embedded Symposium on Small Modular Reactors addressing all aspects of this emerging technology;
- Technical sessions (see list of technical topics here) with subject‐matter experts from utilities, suppliers, the regulator, academia, federal laboratories and agencies to present the latest advancements in nuclear science and technology;
- Exhibits with industrial leaders showcasing their latest nuclear products and technology.
- A Student Conference with student posters.
- Social (virtual) features that facilitate discussions and networking on subjects of common interests.
Please click here to learn more.