Start: Monday, January 25, 2021 at 09:00
End: Friday, January 29, 2021
This is a trade training series for Atlantic Canadian exporters and will focus on the following priority Asian markets: Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, and Southeast Asia (general).
The daily sessions will include presentations from respective Trade Commissioner Services, Tractus-Asia, time for Q&A and some virtual networking opportunities. Participants are welcome to register for one or all of the sessions. All sessions are free.
Monday, January 25 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am AST
Tuesday, January 26 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am AST
Market: South Korea
Wednesday, January 27 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am AST
Thursday, January 28 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am AST
Friday, January 29 from 9:00 am – 10:00 am AST
Market: Southeast Asia (general)
This forum is geared toward Atlantic Canadian export-ready multi-sector companies who are interested in learning more about developing business in the Asian market. This is also a unique opportunity to receive best-in-class guidance to smooth market entry into these powerhouse markets.
- Gather baseline information about emerging trends in Asia, including relevant free trade agreements (CKFTA or CPTPP), that could potentially present new business opportunities for Atlantic Canadian companies;
- Learn more about exporting to specific Asian countries, including market entry strategies;
- Connect with market experts, learn current market research, business development intelligence and directly engage with these trade officials about your specific market development interests;
- Attendee from anywhere – the event will be held on a virtual 3D platform that has the ability for real-time chat, virtual chat, scheduler, networking with attendees, and more.
- Learn more about a potential upcoming virtual trade mission in 2021 and Asia Market Development Program beginning as soon as Spring 2021.
For more information and to register for this event, please visit the event page: https://pheedloop.com/onbasiamarketsforum/site/home/