Start: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 16:00
End: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 17:30
Join us for an outdoor in-person networking event and let us thank you for being a member of the Fredericton Chamber.Stop in for a drink, a snack and to reconnect with your fellow Chamber members.
Free to Members
*Limited to 50 guests max.
COVID-19 Event Protocol for Guests
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has, or is suspected to have COVID-19.
- Masks and face covering will be mandatory.
- As this is an outdoor event, physical distancing will be encouraged with signage and floor markers visible for all attendees.
- Guests must sanitize their hands with the provided sanitizer before entering the event space.
- Guests will be screened upon arrival, this includes a COVID-19 questionnaire and a temperature check with an contactless infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature equal to or over 38°C will not be permitted.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette by covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
What We Are Doing to Protect You
All of our Chamber staff will be wearing masks, but we’re still smiling!
We will be collecting names and phone numbers for every attendee in case there is a need for contact tracing. These records will be kept for 30 days, and then destroyed.
Screening guests for symptoms, and taking temperatures upon arrival.
Ensuring that all areas of the venue are thoroughly disinfected before and during the event, with a focus on high touch areas like railings, tables, and payment machines.