Start: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 at 14:00
End: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 at 15:00
Third session in CCBC's "China Ready" webinar series.
CCBC’s China Ready Learning Webinar Series provides small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) executives with the knowledge and insight needed to help businesses launch into the China market successfully. This introductory six-part series is for those considering China for trade diversification or who are curious but not sure where to start. The six modules in the series cover a range of topics related to doing business in the Middle Kingdom – conclusion of all six will leave participants ready to consider their next steps. As China enters a phase of ‘revenge spending’ post lockdown, the timing has never been better to seize the potential in this massive consumer market.
Participants who complete this six-part series will receive an official CCBC China Ready Certificate. Be sure to register soon as spots are limited! For registration and webinar details, please visit CCBC.com. Use the promo code ATLANTIC to register for the sessions free of charge.
- July 22: China Demystified—10 myth busters about doing business in the Middle Kingdom
- July 29: Chinese Business Culture and Gift Giving—Better understand your interactions with Chinese counterparts
- August 5: Getting Your Product Certified and China Ready—Simplifying the import license and compliance process
- August 12: Supply Chain Management—Ensure you have the right products in the right places
- August 20: IP in China 2020—No longer a barrier to taking on the China market
- August 26: E-Commerce 201—Selling your product in China without having to jump on a plan
This session is free of charge for CCBC members in good standing, C$25+HST for non-members. Upon successful registration, you will receive a secondary Zoom registration link that will provide you with dial-in information.