Start: Monday, June 01, 2020 at 08:00
End: Friday, June 05, 2020 at 17:00
First week of June (exact day TBA)
The Consulate of Canada in Houston is organizing a virtual program to showcase innovative Canadian clean technologies applicable to the oil & gas sector. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to present innovative proven solutions to, and network with, key executives and decision-makers of two multi-national energy companies: BP and Baker Hughes.
This event is geared towards scale-up companies or above which are currently raising funds or looking for partners/clients to evaluate and incorporate their technologies.
The TCS program at each multi-national will consist of:
- Welcoming remarks/presentation by the host
- Presentation by Canadian Consulate
- Presentation by Canadian companies (10 minutes each)
- Closing remarks
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Company has ownership of a proven technology that matches the areas of interest of our partners.
- If company is established but has a new technology. A prototype must be available.
- Company must have the commitment and adequate staff resources to be able to follow up with contacts.
- There is no cost for participating in this program.
- Companies must be prepared to make a virtual presentation the first week of June 2020.
- Final selection of participating Canadian firms will be made by the U.S. companies.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1st, 2020
Selected companies will be notified by May 18th, 2020
Contact: Maria.Bofill@international.gc.ca for an application form or more information