Start: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 14:00
End: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 15:00
If you’d like to know how COVID-19’s impact on the U.S. economy will affect Canadian companies, Export Development Canada’s (EDC’s) free webinar will explain our current economic outlook and the types of support you can access for your business right now.
This webinar is airing live on Apr. 30 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET (2 to 3 p.m. ADT). Register to attend or to receive a link to the on-demand version. You’ll learn:
- How COVID-19 is affecting the Canadian and U.S. markets and sectors
- The economic outlook for the Canadian and U.S. markets, including interest and exchange rates, commodity and oil prices
- What U.S. support is available for American buyers of Canadian exports
- How EDC’s Chicago and Atlanta offices are helping Canadian companies through the pandemic
- EDC products and services that are available to support Canadian exporters
Get more information or register here.