Benefits and fees are listed below. For further information, please contact 902-425-4774 ext. 105 or email Membership@MaritimesEnergy.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Benefits of Association Membership
- A forum to seek business opportunities in the renewable energy sector and offshore/onshore oil and gas development
- A voice reaching all levels of government on issues that affect member companies
- Access to requests by parties interested in establishing business contacts and joint ventures with Maritime companies
- Participation in trade shows and conferences and an opportunity to participate in trade missions abroad
- International visits and business contacts that can only be obtained by being a member of a recognized association
- Involvement in an information exchange network of like-minded companies and organizations
- Access to the Association's Daily Energy Bulletin, a valuable source of information for those with an interest in the energy industry in Eastern Canada. The bulletin highlights current events, trade shows, procurement opportunities and more.
Types of Annual Memberships
Our annual membership year runs from November 1st - October 31st:
01 - 10 Employees: $498.00 (plus HST)
11 - 50 Employees: $760.00 (plus HST)
51 plus Employees: $998.00 (plus HST)
**please contact The Maritimes Energy Association for the pro-rated membership fee**
Student members receive the Association's bulletin information and member pricing for events. No other member benefits are available in this category. Limited to those registered as a full time student in high school or a post secondary institution.
Fee: $30.00 (plus HST) *Subject to change.