|Return to Bulletin|
Posted: Oct 16, 2018
MAJOR CORPORATIONS EXPLORING
A SERIES OF WEBINARS
Are you a Canadian cleantech entrepreneur looking for new business partners?
CONNECT with foreign corporations looking for innovative solutions.
REGISTER NOW FOR THE NEXT WEBINARS
The Maritimes Energy Association is a network partner with Canada Cleantech, member companies receive a discount for registration!
Please email Membership@Maritimesenergy.com to receive the discount code.
Did you miss the past webinars?
they still can review the content and submit a solution by registering here
*there will still be a registration fee*
Once registered, you will:
• receive the PowerPoint slide deck and the recorded webinar
• receive the link to the online form to submit a solution
• get a chance to be selected by the corporation to pitch during a second webinar
Registration for the next three webinars are now open
CONNECT with Archer Daniels Midland:
One of the World’s Largest Agricultural Processors and Food Ingredient Providers
Webinar: Nov. 29th, 2018 - 12pm EDT
CONNECT with Rotoplas:
Leader in House Water Systems in Mexico
Webinar: Dec. 6th, 2018 - 12pm EDT
CONNECT with Turner Construction:
International Construction Services Company
Webinar: Dec. 11th, 2018 - 12pm EDT
ABOUT CONNECT CHALLENGES
What's in it for cleantech entrepreneurs?
1. Get Qualified Lead On International Opportunities
• Access to exclusive multinational cleantech needs• Hear the company perception of an unresolved challenge• Get a clear, deep understanding of a complicated challenge• Grab people’s attention on potential solution
2. Pitch your innovation if pre-selected
• Increase business visibility to international target audience• Establish credibility with prospects by being part of this initiative
3. Save Time And Frustration
• Only 1 hour to get the info you need• You only get to pitch your solution if your proposal is pre-selected• You get a free pitch training to maximize your impact
This initiative was partly funded by Global Affairs Canada